BSides London 2021
A Special Message on Participation and tickets
As we prepare to release tickets for BSides London 2021, the Post Apocalypse Blues edition, we wanted to follow-up on a few things regarding the event and participation.
We want to make the event a safe and welcoming place for all. A place where everyone can participate and enjoy the day. To that effect, we are making these recommendations and would like all to be mindful and respect them:
- If you feel sick or have a fever on the day, please do NOT show up.
- In consideration of others please wear a mask, especially in common or crowded areas.
- We MAY ask for proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID test or recovery from COVID-19 in the past 6 months at check-in.
Please remember, we are a community event so we ask that if you have symptoms to please consider others in the community who may be more vulnerable.
It is our intent to respect all government mandates. We also want to do more to ensure everyone that participates feels safe and comfortable.
Now a few more notes regarding tickets and entry:
- Whilewe won’t make personal details mandatory, we kindly ask you to be as accurate as possible on your ticket form, in case we end up having to do contact tracing.
- If you are staying at the hotel, you will not get automatic entry to the conference. If you have a reservation, please contact londonevents at securitybsides[.]co[.]uk for a ticket coupon.
- You must have a ticket to attend, there will be NO at the door ticketing this year.
“Now, when are tickets going on sale?” You asks!
Tickets will go on sale Tuesday 5th October 2021 at 12:00 UTC
NOTE: If you purchased a donor ticket last year and asked to retain it for this event, we will be emailing you a coupon to claim your ticket. The email will be sent to the address associated with the original ticket.
Watch this space or follow us on our twitter feed or our mailinglist for updates.